CONNECT, GROW, SERVE!
Now BACK ON OUR CAMPUS FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL AND SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP!
The Historic Yocona Community, 8 miles SE of Oxford, MS
Bro. B was interviewed on the Pastor’s Roundtable broadcast
We had about 75 worshippers show up and hear the presentation over their car radios! It was wonderful!
You can now give your tithes and offerings ON LINE, here, by clicking the button below. This will take you to our SAFE OnLine Giving Provider with bank-grade encryption protection!
Thank you so much for remembering to Support the work of the Lord at NPBC!
>WE WILL RETURN TO OUR BUILDING FOR SUNDAY MORNING AT 10:30 am! We look forward to seeing you all back in God’s House THIS SUNDAY (May 31)!
>We WILL HAVE SUNDAY SCHOOL this Sunday morning At 9:30 am. Sunday will be back in the classrooms, live on campus THIS SUNDAY.
>Deposits of items donated for the RESCUE FOOD PANTRY can be delivered to the church office on Monday’s from 9 am - 11 am, the same time the office will be receiving your tithes and offering gifts. If you need food pantry donations picked up, please call the church office to arrange that, 662-234-3650.
>YOU CAN NOW SAFELY GIVE ONLINE TO THE CHURCH. THE LINK IS ABOVE THIS SECTION. (Be sure to chose the fund you want it to go to, EX: General, Building, Designated). You can give on line with check (Bank routing and your account numbers required), or by Debit or Credit cards. You may also give by mailing your check in to NPBC 823 Highway 334, Oxford, MS 38655. Or call the church office and someone will come pick it up. You can also bring your gift to the church on Monday’s 9-11 am. You won’t even have to get out of your car.
>If you have a prayer request or other need that we might help Meet for you, please go to our CONTACTS PAGE and send us a message about your request Or call the church office number.
>Please call the church office number, 662-234-3650, day or night to contact Church staff for any assistance! The number is forwarded, so it will be answered.
We need help obtaining the following for our new Rescue Food Pantry:
Self Rising cornmeal
Cake or Brownie mixes
canned tuna and chicken
Canned fruits, jello and pudding mixes
Spaghetti noodles and sauce
Ceral, grits., oatmeal
Pancake mix and syrup
Toliet paper , paper towels ansd other paper products
Thank you for helping your church finalize the opening of our rescue food pantry. We are getting ready to help those we know who are in need of food from losing jobs or income.
The pantry will be under the administration of the Missions Ministry Team.
God Bless You for sowing into other’s lives!
EVERY DAY AT 12 NOON, START PRAYING IN REGARDS TO THIS CRISIS FOR 12 MINUTES......#12@12.
Mississippi Baptists are encouraging all our members to Pray everyday for 12 minutes at 12 noon. Join me here today at noon to start it off.
20 THINGS TO PRAY FOR DURING THE COMING “12@12” PRAYER TIMES:
1) That the Virus would die and come to an end.
2)That those who are sick with it would be healed with no lasting after effects.
3) That the Gospel of Jesus would prevail and MANY will get saved, and/or return to the Lord in the midst of this crisis.
4) For the President, Vice President, Governor, and all our officials, that would stay well and have wisdom and courage to lead us through this time.
5) For our Church and all God’s true churches to be protected, to stay strong, to effectively get the Gospel out to the world, and to meet the needs of their communities.
6) For pastors, staff and volunteers of all our churches to stay well and to serve others effectively.
7) For all health care workers (Nurses, Doctors, EMT’s, First Responders, Hospital staff and workers) to stay well, protected, have all the equipment they need (PPE, vents, etc), and that their families would not catch the virus.
8- For all law enforcement, correctional officers, staff, help, and those incarcerated, would stay well, keep their jobs and not bring this back to their families.
9) For all those who have lost their jobs or are not able to work now. That they would still have a job and that all their family’s needs would be met.
10) For Business owners that are having less or no revenue at this time, to not lose their businesses and to one day be able to flourish again.
11) For all our family members who are in nursing homes or are shut in’s at home. That they would stay well, and that the isolation from family and friends would end soon.
12) That our food supply, prescription needs and such all keep flowing to meet all our needs.
13) For schools, teachers, administrators and staff to have wisdom and resources to do what they need to do for our children.
14) For the children who are at home and students at all levels to not miss out on their education.
15) For MOMS and DADS that are having to home school, many for the first time ever, that they will be patient, resourceful, and excited to help their children grown.
16) For other countries that are going through the same thing. That all these prayer requests come true for them as well.
17) For the technology that churches and ministries are using to stay in contact with their faith families and to spread the Gospel would continue to be available and work as it needs to.
18) For our Country in general. We don’t want to lose our liberties, lose our freedoms or lose our American Identity in this crisis.
19) For families to grow closer together, not further apart in the isolation of these times.
20) And for the “12@12” prayer effort to be heard by God (Jeremiah 33:3) and our land to be healed in all of this (2 Chronicles 7:14)!
“For we have not been given a spirit of fear, but of love, and power and a sound mind.”
2 Tim. 1:7
During the COVID-19 national crisis, our worship services will be conducted based on decisions made week by week. Please check the above “Current Information” section for specific worship services information. Thank you for worshipping the Lord Jesus with us!
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL WORSHIP ACTIVITIES WILL BE ONLINE AT drbusterwilson FACE BOOK PAGE.
Sunday School - LIFE UNIVERSITY
Wednesday Night Activities
Adult Bible Study 6 pm
Youth 5:30 - 7:30
This phrase defines the purpose and function of NPBC. These purposes and directives are all the more important as we walk through this current national crisis!
Our first purpose is to CONNECT: with God and with each other. Then, we are to GROW, in our knowledge of God and our relationships with each other.
Then finally, we are to SERVE, each other, our Church, and to reach out and serve the world!
This phrase defines our function as well.
We CONNECT with God in worship services.
We GROW in knowledge and relationships in Sunday School.
We SERVE through Ministry Teams and Gospel Outreaches.
PICK A POINT IN THIS SIMPLE PHRASE TO SEE WHERE YOU ARE IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY. THEN COME, PLUG IN TO JESUS WITH US AT NPBC!
AWANA is- 5:30-7:30 PM.
YOUTH MINISTRY STARTS AT 5:30 PM
ADULT BIBLE STUDY IS AT 6 PM
SUPPER IS SERVED AT 5:30 PM
Our Sunday School - Life University starts every Sunday morning at 9:30. We have a class for everyone! From our recently renovated children’s wing to specialized subject classes to the traditional, we invite you to GROW in your faith with us!